2009年7月30日星期四

continue bout the Kreativ Blogger Award ^0^

I still cant find 7 things bout me which my friend might get interested in...
cos...
I'm jz an ordinary,normal gal...
maybe if u guys find any interesting thing about me...let me know,k?

now...7 blog i LOVE!

1. Atelier Luna 蛋糕盘上的迷你世界
她做的袖珍都很精致。。。漂亮极了!!!!

2. I love unique
all of their sock dolls are so cute n adorable~~~~
3. t_n_t
their craft are so cute,nice design!

4. wonderkitten
wonderful t-shirt design~~~thinking to have one~~~~^0^

5. 黑眼圈手作
因为他有一个"momo系列“而我有momoko...哈哈~~~开玩笑啦~~~不过真的很喜欢他的momo。。。还有小皮。。。
我是最近才发现pandaeyes。。。发现。。他有一个系列。。我在想要做的说。。。。我太慢了。。。方仔~~~~~~~~~

6. Artchala's handmade
她的包包都很粉色系。。很sweet的感觉。。。我最爱的感觉。。。sweet~~~

7.~~~this i wish to keep for all others crafter outside..especially those who new to this big family(the crafter family ^0^) cos...I'm also new..n i was so happy when i was given this award,encourage me a lot...I hope to do the same to others new crafter...

The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

4 条评论:

  1. 谢谢你给我这个奖,我...感动中T_T

    回复删除
  2. Artchala~~有。。有。。。哈哈~~有你的留言~~~~我很开心。。因为你开心。。。^0^

    Luna~~ur welcome..u deserved it!

    回复删除