2009年9月11日星期五

my Whimsical Jar (^0^)V

Finally....I've got my Whimsical jar 2 days ago from Sheerah...
but been busy with my stuff,so now only i post it here!
now lets see what I have received from Sheerah!lovely thing!
my mom also get excited with all the lovely things!haha~~~


a nice handmade card ...she really Great in this!!amazing!


This is how the jar looks like,its the perfect match with the card!all lovely things inside!


lots of different pattern and colour of RIBBONS!!!and..i was amaze by the wooden thing~~I'm not sure what it is called,but i really love it!to tell the truth,I've never seen it before!it can keeps all the ribbons neatly,love it,love it!!


this was handmade by Sheerah~~nice!!i love the colour..and most of all..i love wooden things~~


all kind da of metal charm..butterfly(the colour ar so sweet^0^)..i guess that is a dog...very soft~~plan to use it on a bag~~haha~~~



this is what caught my eyes!button~~haha...I LOVE BUTTON...and BIG button!!!i love it so much~~~

thanks again to Sheerah!

6 条评论:

  1. you are most welcome ^^ Happy Crafting!

    回复删除
  2. i love all the item!thanks again~~happy crafting!!!^0^

    回复删除
  3. btw, the wooden things I used to coil the ribbons are wooden pegs. Also used for hanging cloths to dry. This is used in western countries instead of the ones we have here. You can get them at ACE HARDWARE if you are interested :)

    回复删除
  4. ohoh~~~never thought is pegs~~thanks for the info,i am interested!

    回复删除
  5. wow...got a lot of nice materials le...羨慕死我了!:p

    回复删除
  6. Agnes~~~真的都很美的材料!!!不过。。别羡慕我~~下次我寄更美的给你哦~~呵呵~~

    回复删除